There have been many reports about increasing number of erectile dysfunction in this late century. Erectile dysfunction is nothing but the inability to gain or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The fact is, everyone has experienced the difficulty to gain erections at some point of their time. However these are often related to psychological reasons like stress at work or the need to fulfill expectations. However these remote incidents are not to be worried about. But if the frequency of these incidents increases, it can mean erectile dysfunction. Sexual stimulation can help a big deal in getting an erection.
With time many medications have been developed that help in gaining erections lasting longer, giving the ability to satisfy his partner better and for longer durations. Levitra is one such medication that helps in this regard. Let us see more in detail about this medication.
Levitra is an erectile dysfunction pill that helps in getting proper erections. The generic name of the pill is Vardenafil, which is a PDE5 inhibitor. It is a FDA Approved drug which was given approval for oral consumption and sale in many countries in 2003. Ever since the medication has been helping so many people around the world with effective results. These medications only differ from one another in certain off label uses. Other than that the basic features of the PDE5 based erectile dysfunction are similar. Levitra takes around 30 minutes to take action, going for around 4-5 hours as a lasting effect.
Levitra is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction as it relaxes the blood vessels of the male genitals and this makes the blood accumulated in the blood vessels leading to a firm erection. Other uses of the medication include the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Points to ponder:
· Levitra is an ED pill; it cannot function without the presence of sexual stimulation. Sexual stimulation increases the libido and leads to an erection firm enough and long lasting for a good time with your partner.
· The medication is helpful for causing erections and not for preventing sexually transmitted diseases like HIV/AIDS and Syphilis. Proper precautions and knowledge of STDs and safe sex can help prevent STDs.
· Upset stomach
· Insomnia, etc.
· In some rare cases, allergic reactions can be seen.
· Always inform your doctor about any allergies or prior medication you might be taking. This helps the medical professional in giving you a proper dosage and a proper alternative to the medication (if needed).
· Never overdose the medication.
· Never mix the medication with alcohol or any other erectile dysfunction medication.
· In case of any side effects or any allergic reactions, medical help should be given immediately.
· For people with cardiac, renal and hepatic ailments, the medication should be avoided, as it can aggravate the ailment.
· The medication is untested for women, hence should be avoided by women.
· Anyone under the age of 18 should also avoid the medication.
We post health blogs related to smart drugs, erectile dysfunction and pain meds. Find us on the links given and do leave a feedback. Stay Fit! Stay Active!